I spoke withy a verizon rep yesterday he seemed to know what he was talking about, said we can expect atleast 3 more updates. This is a good thing it can only get better as they go right?
    This is true All these people update to 76 from bells to there verizon when they dont realize its the same as .75 as I was told. Id rather stick with the official also. And the Official came with my Verizon Storm when I recieved it
    12-18-08 08:30 AM
    Quick question... Is there a way to download the new updates for the storm to my handset... I am using a Mac book pro and cannot put the software Verizon gave me on it .... And if I can what website can I download it from
    12-18-08 08:30 AM
    When your on your home screen, make sure to click the OPTIONS button on the screen. Then Advanced Settings and there should be a Wireless Upgrade Link. I think that will give you OTA update on your BB When they come out!
    12-18-08 08:31 AM
    I spoke withy a verizon rep yesterday he seemed to know what he was talking about, said we can expect atleast 3 more updates. This is a good thing it can only get better as they go right?
    There will definitely be more updates. Just from .75, theres .76, .79, .80, .82. Now granted you won't be able to load each of those, just know that RIM is always updating and trying to get their customers the best possible software. It's coming, just be patient.
    12-18-08 08:52 AM
    ow do you clear the event log?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 08:56 AM
    DO NOT ask me for it. But .83 is out in some circles. I doubt you'll find it right now, but it's somewhat out in the wild.
    12-18-08 08:57 AM
    Excellent. What does it addr?

12-18-08 09:03 AM
    Yeah I've noticed a few folks in Canada have gotten their hands on .83 so I assume its with folks close with people they know in RIM...or they work FOR RIM.

Is it much better?
    12-18-08 09:26 AM
    ow do you clear the event log?

bring up the key board in landscape, then number lock it. The hit " / " / that will bring up the log...bb neu button and clear/delete log. Then do the pull
    12-18-08 09:29 AM
    ahhh I can't wait for that to be leaked. I love my Storm and have no major gripes with it, but can't wait to see when it gets to its full potential.
    12-18-08 09:30 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD