I've set up a mirror:

9530AMEA_PBr4.7.0_rel109_PL4.0.0.96_A4.7.0.76_Bell _Mobility.exe (107,842,152 bytes)

EDIT: I got a bandwidth cap so I'm going to take it down later today. At 102 MB, I have a feeling I'm going to rack up a lot of bandwidth in this thread. Maybe within an hour or so. Someone please help out with a mirror!
    Last edited by crishchun; 12-04-08 at 03:44 PM.
    12-04-08 03:40 PM
    THANKS! crishchun
    12-04-08 03:42 PM
    I'm sorry. What do you mean "Flush" after wiping? A battery pull?

Thanks.
    After you're doing what I am right now... Taking a dump.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 03:42 PM
    ok so ive tried a couple times. doesnt recognize that an upgrade needs to be done. No update for core apps or anything.
    Possibly do i need to downgrade to .65 first, or is this the same as .75 just repackaged? any ideas?
    12-04-08 03:43 PM
    Thankyou very much.
    12-04-08 03:44 PM
    i dont recommend that update at all. there were things that were changed after that was leaked. you should just wait until tomorrow to download the official version. we already got an email letting us know to be on the lookout for software that was updated prior to tomorrows date. this is something that voids your warrenty since this is not considered an official release from verizon. i highly advise you to wait. if you have problems with your phone and you have that leaked version on there you voided your warrenty do to the fact that verizon and blackberry do not support 3rd party software.
    12-04-08 03:44 PM
    3rd party software? its blackberry's software...
    12-04-08 03:45 PM
    crucial? anyone?
    12-04-08 03:46 PM
    i dont recommend that update at all. there were things that were changed after that was leaked. you should just wait until tomorrow to download the official version. we already got an email letting us know to be on the lookout for software that was updated prior to tomorrows date. this is something that voids your warrenty since this is not considered an official release from verizon. i highly advise you to wait. if you have problems with your phone and you have that leaked version on there you voided your warrenty do to the fact that verizon and blackberry do not support 3rd party software.
    Meh, you can always wipe and go back to official. It's pretty harmless. If your not the adventurous type you shouldn't have got a Storm
    12-04-08 03:47 PM
    This is not leaked software. Its an official release. Just not from verizon.

12-04-08 03:47 PM
    I have had several blackberry devices and if the software comes from that site, as long as it is for the proper device model usually there are few, if any, bugs that aren't present in the verizon release. I would assume it to be similar to when 4.5 was released for the curve, many people, including myself, ran 4.5 from carries other than verizon for a good amount of time with no issue.
    12-04-08 03:48 PM
    Anyone got it installed yet?

12-04-08 03:48 PM
    I've set up a mirror:

9530AMEA_PBr4.7.0_rel109_PL4.0.0.96_A4.7.0.76_Bell _Mobility.exe (107,842,152 bytes)

EDIT: I got a bandwidth cap so I'm going to take it down later today. At 102 MB, I have a feeling I'm going to rack up a lot of bandwidth in this thread. Maybe within an hour or so. Someone please help out with a mirror!
    Very smart decision, Don went through a Terabyte quickly, and i've burned through 500g with .75..
    12-04-08 03:49 PM
    I'll also bet the VZW will not be releasing software tomorrow.
    12-04-08 03:49 PM
    ugh oh...says no device update found for this device when i try to upgrade from leaked\

and yes i deleted the xml file
    I have same problem wit DM4.7
    12-04-08 03:50 PM
    If Verizons official release is also .76 will this inhibit us from using it when it comes out? I ask because if it has the same OS # .76 then it wouldn't really be seen as an upgrade. More like a cross-grade?

CX What is your take on this?
    It's for the 9530 and is fine to install to your device. But I am NOT telling you to do so. Do it at your own risk. But it's not going to mess up your Storm. It's just not supported by Verizon. But then again, neither was .75 technically. This is what BGR had. It's an improvement to .75, but nothing super duper major.

Theres nothing wrong with this OS.
    12-04-08 03:51 PM
    I have same problem wit DM4.7
    Did you guys delete your previous os? Did you wipe thr handheld?

I upgraded to .75 and now with this OS upgrade Apploader sees it but when I tell it to install .76 it connects to my device and then says "No updates necessary for your device"! I've removed the vendor.xml but it doesn't install anything over the .75?

No tried to upgrade from the .75 leak. No go.
    12-04-08 03:52 PM

i deleted the previous OSs, but i did not wipe handheld...i was just gonna install over for now then do it with wipe later...
    the platform numbers and OS numbers are different so it should upgrade, but im thinking either i need to go back down to .65 or this is .75 renamed as official .76

...should i downgrade then try to upgrade.....???
    12-04-08 03:52 PM
    I upgraded to .75 and now with this OS upgrade Apploader sees it but when I tell it to install .76 it connects to my device and then says "No updates necessary for your device"! I've removed the vendor.xml but it doesn't install anything over the .75?
    I would go back to .65 and then try it.

12-04-08 03:53 PM
    Same issue here. Not really interested in doing a OS wipe for a 0.01 upgrade. Anybody able to install this over the .75 leak?
    12-04-08 03:53 PM
    Anyone have any feedback in regards to the performance of the device after this update?
    12-04-08 03:55 PM
    Same issue here. Not really interested in doing a OS wipe for a 0.01 upgrade. Anybody able to install this over the .75 leak?

im with deez here...i personally think its just the same as .75 repackaged...however, this is the same platform that BGR reported....so maybe its different...
    Anyone have any feedback in regards to the performance of the device after this update?
    It is better than .75 but not what BGR said it was. Everyone will soon see BGR is FOS.
554 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD