Package Version: 18.104.22.168
Consisting of: Applications: 22.214.171.124
Software Platform: 126.96.36.199
File name: 9530AMEA_PBr4.7.0_rel109_PL188.8.131.52_A184.108.40.206_Bell _Mobility.exe
File size: 102.85MB
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
How to install any carrier 9530 OS onto your own 9530
1. Back up data on Desktop Manager under Back up/restore option
2. Back up your 3rd party apps. Instructions here--> http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...cations-53201/
3. Disconnect your BB from Desktop Manager
4. Download desired OS to your PC
5. Install/run OS to PC
6. Delete vendor.xml file. It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
7. Connect BB to Desktop Manager and it should prompt the upgrade. If not click app loader and that should initialize it.
8. Do not unplug BB during the process. It will take around 30-60 minutes to complete upgrade.
***Steps 2 is optional but recommended
Last edited by jamesbecker1; 12-05-08 at 02:26 AM.
Reason: add install instructions
You could call us biased, and you wouldn’t be wrong, because at CrackBerry we love BlackBerry and think you should own a BlackBerry Smartphone! We also work as a community support and marketing partner with BlackBerry and BlackBerry Mobile. Our immense passion and knowledge of BlackBerry by our editors and community members make this the best resource for BlackBerry you’ll find anywhere!