I had a Helio phone And my question is how would I transfer my contacts, is there a way to do this? I dont want to enter 200 contacts manually. Agian thanks for the help
    02-16-09 11:34 PM
    If you have Verizon, take it into a store, they should be able to just plug it in and do it for you.
    02-16-09 11:39 PM
    i had this same question when i first bought my storm. i had an ocean and all i did was sync it to my pc with the helio manager prog. then i syncd it with my storm. the only problem after that was that it syncd to my internal memory and not my sim card. so then i had to manually enter them to the sim. goodluck. oh and for some reason it put all the mobile numbers as work numbers.

wu
    02-17-09 12:37 AM
    i had this same question when i first bought my storm. i had an ocean and all i did was sync it to my pc with the helio manager prog. then i syncd it with my storm. the only problem after that was that it syncd to my internal memory and not my sim card. so then i had to manually enter them to the sim. goodluck. oh and for some reason it put all the mobile numbers as work numbers.

wu
    hmm didn't know the ocean had its own program (not familiar with helio) so that option works. Putting the numbers to device memory is normal however the VZW Cellebrite machines should be able to put the numbers to the sim card as well if you'd like.
    02-17-09 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD