Hey everyone I'm new to the Blackberry universe and loving every minute of it. I still have alot of questions about it though and i don't want to keep going to the Verizon Store. So here are a couple questions....

1. my uncle is a blackberry user but i tried to add him to my messenger but it is taking over a day so far to him accept and he said he sent one to me as well and i never received it? He does not have Verizon though. Is that an issue?
    2. How often are apps added to the App World?
    3. Where can i request an app for Developers to consider making?

Thanks everyone.... if you have any tips or advice just let me know!!
    06-20-09 10:15 AM
    Hey everyone I'm new to the Blackberry universe and loving every minute of it. I still have alot of questions about it though and i don't want to keep going to the Verizon Store. So here are a couple questions....

1. my uncle is a blackberry user but i tried to add him to my messenger but it is taking over a day so far to him accept and he said he sent one to me as well and i never received it? He does not have Verizon though. Is that an issue?
    2. How often are apps added to the App World?
    3. Where can i request an app for Developers to consider making?

Thanks everyone.... if you have any tips or advice just let me know!!

Welcome .

1. Him not being on VZW doesn't matter. Might want to try sending another invitation.
    2. Often.
    3. Yep, one place is -> Storm 3rd Party Apps, I'm sure there's other sites/places to submit such requests as well.
    06-20-09 10:22 AM
    1. Carriers arnt an issue try battery pulling

2. Pretty often

3. U can request apps over at the 3rd party apps forum

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 10:23 AM
    1. The best way to add someone to your Messenger is through their PIN. Different carriers make no difference.

2. Apps are added as often as necessary, no real regular updates.

3. First, search around to see if the app has already been made, then you can request by starting a thread in the 3rd patry apps forum.

Welcome to CB!
    06-20-09 10:23 AM
    Thanks Everyone!!
    06-20-09 10:48 AM
    frisky, one thing nobody else clarified is to make sure that when you request to add yer uncle, that you are using the PIN number from his BB or to his email addy. I would suggest using the PIN, but both work. If you have used his phone number, this will surely get you nowhere.
    06-21-09 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD