Hello,
    I am trying to find out all the steps in order to unlock my verizon vodaphone storm.
    I only unlocked one other phone which was a tmobile bb 8320 and used it with att prepay service.
    I want to be able to use it on att again prepay thanks alot!
    08-23-10 11:41 AM
    Unlock BlackBerry by unlock code to accept any SIM card. BlackBerry unlocking made easy.

Trust me, I've used it. Took 7 minutes to unlock it. Just pick the phone model you have, and fill out the steps. It can work with ANY GSM Sim card service once unlocked.

Good Luck!

One note: When you enter you IMEI, just put in the numbers, not "." or anything else.
    08-23-10 11:51 AM
    You can get a free unlock code from berrymods.com and follow the directions for unlock. You will need to register for the site, but there is no cost and it does work.

berrymods.com
    08-23-10 12:15 PM
    what about the verizon unlock code or code you need to release the imei number from the network?
    08-23-10 01:47 PM
    what about the verizon unlock code or code you need to release the imei number from the network?
    The seller of the device needs to contact VZW to release the PIN.
    08-23-10 01:53 PM
    I dont know how to get the pin from vzw it was from a pawn shop, so is the phone just a paper weight now?
    08-23-10 02:00 PM
    I dont know how to get the pin from vzw it was from a pawn shop, so is the phone just a paper weight now?
    Probably. Here is some advice for purchasing used phones. Steps to take before buying or selling, a used BlackBerry - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community

If you buy from Craigslist, meet the seller at your carrier's store. They can check that it is functional and not blacklisted due to reported lost or stolen or bill not paid.
    08-23-10 02:14 PM
    so i pretty much am now screwed ?
    08-23-10 02:31 PM
    If you have not done so, get the unlock code and try unlocking it. Then see what happens with a SIM card other than Verizon.
    08-23-10 08:03 PM
    hmm i just put in the MEP2(Network): number and it said code accepted is that a good thing ?
    08-24-10 09:42 AM
    i just put in my sim and noticed it says att now so i guess its unlocked but i cant get txt but I can send them I just did a test. So anyone know how to get that problem fixed?
    08-24-10 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD