Ok so i have been searching all over google and throughout this forum, so plz dont hate me, its been a long day at work and i just picked up my storm and i am wondering how do u assign a custom sms ringtone for all sms messages
    02-05-09 11:12 PM
    Hey,

First... welcome to CrackBerry. Click on your Sounds Profile, then flick down to "Set Ring Tones/Alerts" then click on "Messages" and then click on"SMS Text" and then change your Ring Tone to custom one. Press the "Try it" if you want to test it out... duh. lol.

Enjoy.

Edit: If you have a ringtone (music, personal tones, etc.) upload them onto your SD card, then follow the same steps above but in that menu click "Browse" and you will see your good stuff.
    02-05-09 11:16 PM
    Profiles> set ring tones (down near the bottom) then select sms and choose what you want
    02-05-09 11:17 PM
    click the sounds button on the home screen. Then hit "Set ring tones/alerts. Then messages, then sms
    02-05-09 11:19 PM
    Futhermore, if you want specific ringtones for certain contacts (SMS/PHONE or MMS)

Contacts -> Highlight Contact -> Blackberry button (Menu) -> Edit -> Custom Ring Tones/Alerts section.

Enjoy
    02-05-09 11:20 PM
    thanks all
    02-05-09 11:20 PM
    your welcome, its what we are here for
    02-05-09 11:23 PM
    And he thought he was gonna get a bashing. Lol Welcome to Crackberry!!!
    02-05-09 11:28 PM
    And he thought he was gonna get a bashing. Lol Welcome to Crackberry!!!
    Butbutbutbut... If someone doesn't come in and bash him, it isn't a true welcome.

Bashbashbashbash! There! Now he's a part of the group
    02-05-09 11:37 PM
    Use the search button, can't you see it's even gold now!!!!!!! Sorry couldn't resist, j/k!

Welcome to Crackberry.com! If you have any other questions or problems feel free to PM or email me.
    02-05-09 11:42 PM
    We�re here to help, why should we bash U?!
    02-06-09 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD