It wasn't there yesterday, but just appeared.

I was initially going to return my Storm, but I have to say that it is much faster and far less buggier than it was one week ago.
    11-28-08 09:42 AM
    yea, the storm learns as you do. It also helps to fiddle with some of the settings

VCast was finally made storm compatible which is why they just uploaded it. It's not the actual program so they didn't download anything
    11-28-08 09:43 AM
    There's another thread about this with lots of replies. I didn't get this icon.
    11-28-08 09:47 AM
    There's another thread about this with lots of replies. I didn't get this icon.
    you will next time you either shut off your phone or it may just reset itself.
    11-28-08 09:49 AM
    If it did not appear automatically, if you refresh your app center, it's in there now available for download/install.
    11-28-08 09:49 AM
    Mine appeared automatically last night. I then had to download it.
    11-28-08 09:58 AM
    does anyone look for existing threads on the topics they choose?

my goodness. there must be over 5 of these same ones!
    11-28-08 09:59 AM
    Send your service books from BIS and you will have it.
    11-28-08 10:49 AM
    11-28-08 10:51 AM
    i deleted it from my service books, but Im sure it will get pushed back to my phone the minute I pull the battery huu?
    11-28-08 10:52 AM
    i deleted it from my service books, but Im sure it will get pushed back to my phone the minute I pull the battery huu?
    yes it will i deleted my service book for vcast and then powered the phone off pulled the battery and when i turned the phone back on after i got my home screen the phone was frozen for about 3 seconds and the icon came back
    11-28-08 10:56 AM
    I still don't have the Icon. Where would this icon pop up? I tried powering off my phone and powering it back on, but still no avail. I'm trying to DL my ringtones or find a music ID program on my Storm with Verizon and I can't figure it out. Any help would be great. Thank you!
    11-28-08 02:34 PM
    I still don't have the Icon. Where would this icon pop up? I tried powering off my phone and powering it back on, but still no avail. I'm trying to DL my ringtones or find a music ID program on my Storm with Verizon and I can't figure it out. Any help would be great. Thank you!
    that is funny as most people are complaining that they don't want this icon.

try re-sending your service books and see if it shows up:

BlackBerry Internet Service
    11-28-08 02:36 PM
    does anyone look for existing threads on the topics they choose?

my goodness. there must be over 5 of these same ones!
    Not all of us have time to sit and read through every single thread. Some of us actually had to work today..
    11-28-08 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD