i need to get a new tour my trackball is garbage ive had it since july and i've just been trying to stick it out but idk if i can anymore. is it hard to get a new one from vzw? and are the new ones better, more reliable?
    any help is appreciated
    thanks, thom
    10-21-09 10:59 PM
    this is the storm section not the tour section.

Try here if you want to purchase a new one Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry,

or take it back to the store and have them replace the whole device.
    10-21-09 11:02 PM
    lol some people just can't leave the Storm threads..

yes, the newer built devices are more reliable. Call your provider and get a new one.
    10-21-09 11:04 PM
    Haha sorr I didn't mean to post it here, and I'm so glad I left the storm and went to a tour!! But storm 2 shall be interesting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 11:05 PM
    Haha sorr I didn't mean to post it here, and I'm so glad I left the storm and went to a tour!! But storm 2 shall be interesting.

haha, well you left too early because you really are missing out with the new OS that leaked today. The storm1 on this OS is no where near what it use to be like even on .148. Its a totally new device. Good luck with your trackball issues Dont mind me im just gonna watch a movie on my large display now.
    10-21-09 11:09 PM
    Haha lmao that's one thing I do miss, the large display. That's good there's a new OS but that doesn't fix the screen click problems and huge gaps between the keys lol. Good luck to you with the storm as well

10-21-09 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD