Ok so i just got my new Storm and for the most part i like it. I have a few questions though,

1. My LED blinks red all the time, unless for bluetooth and when it has a low battery or when its charging. But recently it has been blinking green, not the yellowish green that it blinks when its charging or low battery. What does that mean?

2. My battery barely last for a day. Is there anything that i can do to make this better or buy a better battery?

3. When im texting upright it does the "t9" like a normal phone has. but i by mistake pressed for it to go to Suretype and now i cant make it go back to T9.

4. How do i make ringtones from songs that i have bought on vcast?

5. And lastly what are some good websites that i can download "apps" or games.

Thanks yall!!
    02-23-09 11:55 AM
    The green light just means you have coverage, a red one means you have a message. If you don't want it on, go to options/screen-keyboard/LED coverage indicator.

The first couple days I had mine the battery drained quickly. It seemed to go away after a couple full-night's charge.
    02-23-09 01:33 PM
    yeah i thought it would go away(battery) but it still does it i mean i took it off the charger at 8 this morning and i have 1/5 battery left now. any suggestions?
    02-23-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD