I'm sure some of this have been posted before. I'm to tired to look..
    I have been using my blackberry curve now for about 2 years my guess. I just purchased a unlocked 9530 storm. I put it on the charger last night and let it charge over night. I noticed before I went to sleep the memory card I put in it. On the screen it said their is an error on the memory card. I clicked ok and then went to sleep and I just let it charge. And when I woke up I noticed it said the same thing on the phone their is an error on the memory card. I clicked ok and then went on with the day I made 2 phone calls and used it to download 2 programs on the phone. I don't have the email setup on it yet. Well to get to the point with in 3 hours I looked at the phone and I noticed the battery was down to less then 3 bars. And I about 2 hours later the battery was gone. I only made 2 phone calls for about 15 min all together and got 8 text messages all day long. I don't understand how the battery went so fast with out using it. was it the memory card ? or was their done something wrong with the unlock? When I take it off the charger in the morning it looked like it was at 100% full charge please help me
    04-29-09 12:54 AM
    What OS are you running?

Did you try to remove the memory card and put it back in?

Have you tried to do a batt pull?

What apps are you running?
    04-29-09 01:04 AM
    Most probably, it's a faulty memory card.

1. Try backup all the data from the memory card to your pc.
    2. Format the memory card. Options>>Memory>>Format.
    3. Unplug the memory card(Press BB menu & click on remove memory card) and plug it back. See whether the warning message comes again or not.
    4a. Put the data back into the memory card if there's no warning message and see how it goes with the battery.
    4b. If problem persists(the warning message and the battery drain), try inserting another memory card. Or get a new memory card. Your faulty memory card might be the culprit to your Storm battery drain.

Hope this helps.
    04-29-09 03:35 AM
    What OS are you running?

Did you try to remove the memory card and put it back in?

Have you tried to do a batt pull?

What apps are you running?
    what is a batt pull ??? i reformatted the memory card I hope that work I realy dont want to get a new one this one cost a lot it a 16gb card..
    04-29-09 12:23 PM
    what is a batt pull ??? i reformatted the memory card I hope that work I realy dont want to get a new one this one cost a lot it a 16gb card..

Take off the back battery door, and remove the battery for about 30 seconds. Make sure the phone is on when you pull the battery out of the phone. After 30 seconds, put battery back in and see if that fixed the problem.

Most problems with a blackberry can be fixed with a battery pull, its awesome!
    04-29-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD