hey yo everybody,

well i have been using my curve for a while now, but recently verizon had there buy 1 get 1 free deal, i couldn't let this offer leave! anyways it is my bros bday today so my parents got him a storm and i got the free one. today is my second day with it and its pretty fun.

anyways i like it so far, just with me and my luck i have the same rattling ear piece sound again when im talking to somebody (had it on my first curve and took it back). now i hear it with my storm and i might take it back for another one.

another thing, idk if its me and my brothers storm but does the screen move around when you guys type?? when i noticed on my brothers i didnt care but idk...its pretty weird
    02-11-09 12:29 AM
    Yea mine moves around a bit. I'm pretty sure that's just the hardware of the Storm. It's almost like the screen is free floating to enable to "click"
    02-11-09 12:34 AM
    yeah at first i was like wtf? but then when i noticed it on my bros, i didnt care as much

one thing that just kind of annoy me is that the 4 corners of his screen actually make a click sound and you can feel it, but mine you dont hear a click and you dont even feel the screen move it which sucks...anyone else?
    02-11-09 12:36 AM
    had this happen to me too on my first storm. it sucked. i returned it and got a new one. its much better and actually clicks rather than feel like being pushed in, if you get what i mean. you could exchange it if you want. theres other homemade ways to help but since your phone's new, you should just get a new one instead.
    02-11-09 12:39 AM
    Hi guys,

I am new to the storm too.

I have a question. My storm does not have the BBM pre-installed. Tried to download from the web, but the version don't seem right.

Could anyone enlighten me?

Terence
    02-11-09 12:40 AM
    had this happen to me too on my first storm. it sucked. i returned it and got a new one. its much better and actually clicks rather than feel like being pushed in, if you get what i mean. you could exchange it if you want. theres other homemade ways to help but since your phone's new, you should just get a new one instead.
    ok so its kind of common among other users, yeah i think imma go in a switch it out
    02-11-09 12:48 AM
    if your gonna switch it out, get ready for a fight. there has been tons and tons of posts of verizon employees just fighting with you to deny giving you an exchange because in their eyes, they know all about your phone and that your the dumbass for saying its broken. just stick it out and argue back if you have too like others have to get a new one.
    02-11-09 12:53 AM
    lmao serious? with the curve, the second day i got it, i walked in, "annoying/rattling/bothering sound in ear piece when i talk, can i get a new one?"
    and they said yes no questions asked...

lol im sorry that the fone i got right away had problems???:P
    02-11-09 12:55 AM
    yeah its true. for me, i had 3-4 random resets a day back when it first came out along with a crappy screen. didnt even use it for the entire week i had it because it would just laggggg and be dead paperweight.

the woman at the tech center gave me attitude and said i wasnt doing things right, called over another tech and actually told me i had wrong settings when i didnt even how to mess with settings. they actually tried to tell me i was clicking and holding the phone wrong. me and my gf were getting po'd with all the bs. i laugh now over this.
    02-11-09 01:02 AM
    wow...that sux, well good thing its over with. idk the guy that helped us was awesome so hopefully he will be there and wont give me crap..
    02-11-09 01:05 AM
    Anyone know the difference between the blackberry storm 9300 and the 9350?
    02-11-09 01:19 AM
    so i just went into my local verizon store, switched it out and got a brand new perfect one...i get it out look at the phone and junk and notice a bubble on my screen...wtf?

long story short, it has a screeen protector on there already..weird huh?
    02-13-09 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD