Hey all,
    This site is amazing to me. I have a Curve 8330 right now and I am about to buy a used like new Storm this morning and I was wondering how I would go about sync it. I have desktop manager 4.7 on my pc right now and I want to update all my info to the Storm plus want to update the OS to the new leaked version as it is supposed to be much better than the Verizon version,
    Will my desktop Manager recognize the Storm PIN # and automatically sync it or do I have to set up different software for it? I like my Curve and may go back to it if I have issues with the Storm but I would not mind a bigger screen for browsing.
    Any insight that you would give me would help me out very much.
    05-09-09 07:04 AM
    Hey all,
    This site is amazing to me. I have a Curve 8330 right now and I am about to buy a used like new Storm this morning and I was wondering how I would go about sync it. I have desktop manager 4.7 on my pc right now and I want to update all my info to the Storm plus want to update the OS to the new leaked version as it is supposed to be much better than the Verizon version,
    Will my desktop Manager recognize the Storm PIN # and automatically sync it or do I have to set up different software for it? I like my Curve and may go back to it if I have issues with the Storm but I would not mind a bigger screen for browsing.
    Any insight that you would give me would help me out very much.
    If you want to sync the information from your current device with the new device just use the device switch wizard in DM. This will transfer everything from your curve to your storm in a few easy steps. Then you will be able to sync within DM without a problem.As for the OS update, the latest leaked is .141 which you can get from the following link.

BlackBerry Storm 9530 OS 4.7.0.141

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 09:29 AM
    Install google sync on both devices then do it ota!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 09:51 AM
    Thanks for the response. I just got home with the "new baby" so I will have to try the new OS. I am thinking I am going to try the previous version, I think the .132? fro, what I read .141. may still have some issues?
    05-09-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD