Just got My storm 2 days ago, and am already excited about all the possibilities! Got it synced to my MAC ( A miracle of modern science) and just wanted to stop by and say hey!
    04-08-09 06:57 AM
    Congrats on your new storm and welcome to crackberry. There is a huge amount of information, tips and tricks here, so block your agenda for the next week to catch up .
    Of course if you need any help you can always ask here, just search if it hasn't been covered before though.
    Have fun with the storm and welcome to the addiction!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 07:21 AM
    Congratulations on ur acquisition. Enjoy the learning curve. It's been an
    Enjoyable experience for me

04-08-09 07:42 AM
    welcome i hope you are pleased with you purchase!!
    04-08-09 08:39 AM
    congrats! I appreciate what it means to have sync'ed it with your Mac!

Are you new to blackberry or just the Storm? I got mine in January and I had never had a blackberry before, so it was a lot to learn. But it's a great phone. I hope you enjoy it!
    04-08-09 08:45 AM
    Welcome to CB and congratulations on your storm.

04-08-09 08:47 AM
    Welcome fellow stormer. This place is truly addicting. I've been here only couple of days and still have much to learn.

04-08-09 09:03 AM
    congrats! I appreciate what it means to have sync'ed it with your Mac!

Are you new to blackberry or just the Storm? I got mine in January and I had never had a blackberry before, so it was a lot to learn. But it's a great phone. I hope you enjoy it!
    Im new to Blackberry Period, had a Chocolate 2 piece of garbage phone, it died so Verizon customer service (FANTASTIC) hooked me up w/ any phone at the 1 yr price! Storm it is! Been droolin over this since I saw the commercial!
    04-08-09 09:42 AM
    Welcome! I am new owner as well. In just a couple of months I actually am beginning to understand so much about the storm. You will find answers here and detailed explanations on how to do many things.
    04-08-09 09:50 AM
    I'm new, too - the Storm replaces a year-old Pearl I almost threw off a bridge this weekend for running out of memory at inopportune times. I'm just glad that Garmin will transfer my license over, and that Verizon didn't cripple the internal GPS this time!
    04-08-09 10:16 AM
    Awesome to see so many new Stormers!!!

Hope you all enjoy your Storms. As one member stated, there is a learning curve and from what I gather, the Storm is unlike any previous BlackBerry.

Give yourselves some time in getting to know the device and understanding its quirks (since it's so new). And definitely utilize Crackberry.com's resources (and search first ).

In this case, Patience is a Virtue.

Good luck to you all!
    Last edited by sgtmilstack; 04-08-09 at 10:40 AM. Reason: grammar correction
    04-08-09 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD