Finally got my Storm online! Yes its cool... A little overwhelming for someone who has hardly touched a cell phone in 4 years... but its defintately cool....

I like the user interface.. I don't have any experience with an Iphone, so I can't make any comparative statements, probably a good thing...., but it seems to grow on you pretty fast.

About the only thing I've figured out so far, is that typing with one thumb is not the way to go, use both (one for each side of the keyboard), and its fine.

The internet is cool.... My email works from the phone.. cool..., my son can text me( cool, and maybe not cool ), I can text him (cool and maybe not cool) .

Blackberry maps is cool...

Oh, did I mention that the cotton picking thing is just cool......

Terry
    12-20-08 08:04 AM
    Congrats on the new Storm. Have a look around and you can learn much about your new device. Also check out the Tips & Tricks thread--> http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/ult...s-only-100612/
    12-20-08 08:07 AM
    Welcometo the storm community. Browse around and check everything out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 08:20 AM
    Gotta love the Storm and forums since its you know cool!!
    12-20-08 08:46 AM
    Welcome to your new addiction!
    12-20-08 08:50 AM
    Welcome aboard mate!
    12-20-08 09:30 AM
    That's cool..lol. welcome. As you are a new BB user, I have to recommend you take some time and go through the tips and tricks thread. there is much to learn and it will make owning a BB a pleasure and less overwhelming.
    12-20-08 09:43 AM
    That's cool..lol. welcome. As you are a new BB user, I have to recommend you take some time and go through the tips and tricks thread. there is much to learn and it will make owning a BB a pleasure and less overwhelming.
    I agree 110%. Which of course is why I posted the link. That thread has helped a lot of people.
    12-20-08 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD