FINIALLY saw an actual storm commercial it was during the mia seattle game it was good !!! im excited

WATCH THE COMMERCIAL HERE
    Last edited by CrackBerry Kevin; 11-09-08 at 04:58 PM. Reason: added link to video.
    11-09-08 02:36 PM
    I just saw the very end because I wasn't paying attention! But I saw the Storm link come up in the clouds and was like...that was new. lol.
    11-09-08 02:36 PM
    just watching the falcons - saints game and i just saw the storm commercial where they actually showed the storm (unlike the older one that cut-off right when they were going to show the screen). still "coming soon" though.

if that's how smooth the storm is going to be in the final build, this phone is going to be better than i expected, and i was already sold on buying this phone.
    11-09-08 02:38 PM
    I just saw it too during the Jets game. Gives a good look at what people can expect from the Storm if you are someone who knows nothing about it but really is nothing new for us that have been awaiting its release for months other than hopefully being a sign that coming soon might actually mean coming soon!

Anyone else wondering whether the voice in the commercial (and the previous one) is John Krasinski from The Office?
    11-09-08 02:41 PM
    if that's how smooth the storm is going to be in the final build, this phone is going to be better than i expected, and i was already sold on buying this phone.

LOL samsung glyde didn't exactly run as smoothly as the commercial said it did. But I get what you're saying and do hope the same thing.
    11-09-08 02:43 PM
    god hopefully this means it will be here soon !
    11-09-08 02:54 PM
    i just saw it for the first time too! it was during the greenbay / viking game... they made that UI look blazing fast. we will see!! if it reaalllyy is that fast i dont mind waiting longer than vodafone to get it on verizon

Jon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 03:00 PM
    Just saw the commercial myself. What the heck did they do to make it run that fast besides maybe computer generation? There's no way they fixed the software that well that fast.
    11-09-08 03:00 PM
    it deff didnt look computer animated it was legit . i think that would be the finel version !?!?!?!??!?!
    11-09-08 03:01 PM
    yessir, green bay viking game just aired a little bit a go, go packs!
    11-09-08 03:03 PM
    i just saw it for the first time too! it was during the greenbay / viking game... they made that UI look blazing fast. we will see!! if it reaalllyy is that fast i dont mind waiting longer than vodafone to get it on verizon

Jon

just seen it here too!! think thats why they didn't show the front of the phone on the first commercial cause os was not final/complete? this is awesome!!! can't wait.
    11-09-08 03:03 PM
    anyone have DVR running ? we need that on this site ASAP OR atleast you tube !!!
    11-09-08 03:04 PM
    I still haven't seen it only the end. lol.
    11-09-08 03:05 PM
    Well I have only seen 1 BB storm commercial. I'd love to see more.
    11-09-08 03:18 PM
    Well, my Chargers just started playing....so hopefully I will get a win and a glimpse at the new commercial.
    11-09-08 03:19 PM
    yeah packers lost. couldnt complete the field goal. anyway i will try and find the commercial. unfortunately im out in LA right now working so i dont have my tv rig w me haha. cant wait to see the ad up here. btw i like how it ended w the whole network there, haha.

11-09-08 03:29 PM
    uploading to youtube now
    11-09-08 03:32 PM
    You're the man.
    11-09-08 03:36 PM
    Watched all the way through the Vikings - Packers game....only commercial I've noticed out of the ordinary is this crappy one for digital converters that is airing after the game.

*Shakes fist at fox* if you're still using rabbit ears to watch TV then you don't deserve to watch TV.
    11-09-08 03:42 PM
    Saw it during the Jet game also. Looks good.
    11-09-08 03:45 PM
    never uploaded to youtube before, but it saying not yet processed,
    11-09-08 03:45 PM
    that commercial is amazing.
    11-09-08 03:47 PM
    Wow, Def. looks good. That said, I have a feeling it was filmed in succession with the first part so I doubt that that's actual speec...course it could've been the reason for not having anything show other than the guy picking it up in the first one.
    11-09-08 03:48 PM
    uploading to youtube now
    Let's get that link when it's done!

nm then, took me too long to post a reply, lol
    11-09-08 03:49 PM
    never uploaded to youtube before, but it saying not yet processed,
    Thanks, looks pretty sweet..Makes me want it even more
    11-09-08 03:50 PM
87 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD