hi..how do i know if the storm that i buy from another people it is real new or used? there is a time track? life track? or somthing else that i can know how many hour life my storm already had? thank in advance...
    06-22-09 03:49 PM
    well if the phone is in good shape and it can be activated why would it matter?

Anyway, i think you can goto the phone app > bb button > status and it will say a total timer.... but i am unsure if this stays after a wipe.

good luck!
    06-22-09 03:52 PM
    hi..how do i know if the storm that i buy from another people it is real new or used? there is a time track? life track? or somthing else that i can know how many hour life my storm already had? thank in advance...
    From whom are you considering buying the Storm? Maybe we can be a little more helpful. I think a used Storm would be pretty easy to spot just from general appearence. Also, if new, there would be the plastic covering that you have to remove and other clues.
    06-22-09 04:03 PM
    buyin online...suppose to have all plastic on, but you know there(outside) people that wanna take advantage over others..i just takin care about that situation?
    06-22-09 04:13 PM
    Just make sure the esn is clear before you buy any blackberry online.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 05:31 PM
    well if the phone is in good shape and it can be activated why would it matter?

Anyway, i think you can goto the phone app > bb button > status and it will say a total timer.... but i am unsure if this stays after a wipe.

good luck!
    Uh, I don't think this is correct, there are no timers displayed on the status screen. You can get an uptime from the "Help Me" screen but it gets reset every time the battery gets pulled.
    06-22-09 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD