Ive read the tips , facts etc... It says to put something under the door cover by the battery to make the screen go better. I did this on my last phone and everything was fine. I just had to get a replacement and tried the same thing and no go. Could they come out with a hardware revision for the storm when storm 2 is right around the corner?
    10-17-09 08:36 AM
    Its supposed to be under the battery genius not underneath the cover. It supports the bottom of the screen so it doesn't flex when you type on it. And they wouldn't have officially made a hardware change but they are put together by people in eastern Europe getting a quarter a day so they don't have a lot of motivation to be consistent at all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 10:49 AM
    Its supposed to be under the battery genius not underneath the cover. It supports the bottom of the screen so it doesn't flex when you type on it. And they wouldn't have officially made a hardware change but they are put together by people in eastern Europe getting a quarter a day so they don't have a lot of motivation to be consistent at all

I have a business card (cut to size) between the battery and the battery door. Seems to work better on my phone than when I put a card under the battery.
    10-17-09 10:54 AM
    Ok I guess that could work too, I have just never heard of that way. I thought the idea was that there is a gap between the screen and battery you are trying to fill. Clearly if the OP can't fit it between the battery and cover that may not be the best solution, but hey whatever works.
    Last edited by jlawler4; 10-17-09 at 11:43 AM.
    10-17-09 11:39 AM
    Ok I guess that would work too, I take it back. I have just never heard of that way.

LOL... no worries. The only drawback to doing it that way is having to catch the card every time you remove the cover to swap batteries (I always keep a second charged battery with me when I'm not near a charger).
    10-17-09 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD