Haha, made ya look!!

My take on all these reviews: Create your own opinions once you get it. All the BB users out there should treat this like what it is, a new device. Its new everything, OS, device, screen technology.....if you're getting one, roll with it. Im quite sure less than 1% will return them, Im also sure there will be a poll asking about that very thing. I will be treating this device as I did my first PDA, as a learning experience. Im new to BB's so I have to learn the OS as well as get used to the screen/typing. We all will. But, there will be those who think they can just take it out of the box and be a pro. Think again fellow geeks, we all need to crawl before we Storm!

As for RIM, cut 'em a break, they tried to speed this one out and like any other new device, there may be a few known issues but Im sure none that will hinder getting your task done.

So, with just a couple of days to go (Im getting mine Saturday before noon), Im thinking positive and looking forward to endless fun Storming around the planet!!

Flaming welcome!! Come get some......
    11-20-08 05:43 AM
    Why would you get flamed for this? You are crrect, we are all going to pay a bit of a price for being early adapters, that comes with the territory. This phone is not going to be anywhere near perfect. Those that get it tis weekend and then start posting how crappy it is and that they are going to return it and get an iphone are idiots.
    11-20-08 05:56 AM
    Thank god for those things I believe are called OS updates. Once a phone hardware is well built, all that is left is software that fully utilizes that hardware. The Storm has A LOT of potential, we just need to be patient as I am sure RIM is hard at work pumping out more efficient OS builds, as we speak.
    11-20-08 05:58 AM
    Thank god for those things I believe are called OS updates. Once a phone hardware is well built, all that is left is software that fully utilizes that hardware. The Storm has A LOT of potential, we just need to be patient as I am sure RIM is hard at work pumping out more efficient OS builds, as we speak.
    True, hopefully they got a nap and a bowl of fruitloops to help clear their heads first.
    11-20-08 06:19 AM
    mmmm....frrruuuitloooooopps, been years since i had fruitloops
    11-20-08 06:39 AM
    mmmm....frrruuuitloooooopps, been years since i had fruitloops
    I stopped eatin 'em, they cut up the inside of your mouth something fierce.
    11-20-08 06:43 AM
    Ok Ill bite...how the **** does cereal cut the inside of your mouth what type of fruit loops do you have...special edition jageed edges
    11-20-08 06:52 AM
    Ok Ill bite...how the **** does cereal cut the inside of your mouth what type of fruit loops do you have...special edition jageed edges
    Well, Fruit Loops are a hard sugar coated cereal. The milk doesnt penetrate the sugar coating for quite some time. Now, you're sitting there on a Saturday morning, waiting for your Storm to arrive , watching Bugs Bunny, do you want to wait 20-30 minutes for your cereal to soften up and be soggy? Not me my friend. I pour the milk and dive right in! With a heaping spoonful (maybe my whole issue) shoved in the food port, when you bite down, the hard exterior gets jammed into the roof of your mouth and gums and creates small and harmless lacerations. Nonetheless, you have a sore mouth for a day or two but the satisfaction of having consumed the better part of a box of the loops. Keep in mind, other hard cereal does the same thing, this is not isolated to the loops and is in no way directed as a slam on Kelloggs.

Now we're reviewing Fruit Loops? This is fun!!

What about Bugs Bunny? Hey, Bugs Bunny (BB), Blackberry (BB)......uh oh.....
    Last edited by Carbon Coupe; 11-20-08 at 07:07 AM.
    11-20-08 07:04 AM
    Um, I have never experienced this. Do you suffer some deficiency where you're really weak and prone to "tiny harmless lacerations"? That was hilarious. Either my mouth is tough as steel or I need to take bigger bites. My kids have fruit loops here at the house. I'll have a bowl for breakfast and report back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 07:29 AM
    I wouldnt say i get cut but im with coupe on this one. If you suck off the sugar and the cereal isnt soft yet it can jab you lol. but it doesnt stop me from eating them thats some good stuff.

P.S. i just ordered my storm woohoo
    11-20-08 08:10 AM
    I have cut my mouth from fruit loops! it jabs in where the tooth meets the gums!

OUCH!

as far as the storm i feel i might be at an advantage since it's my first BB and i am sick of this slow laggy razr. i just want the storage too because my razr gets so slow if i have too many naked pictures of girls on it
    11-20-08 09:04 AM
    I have that same problem with Fruit Loops and Cap'n Crunch. Man a few days of eating those things for breakfast and your mouth is all messed up.
    Last edited by robertmills; 11-20-08 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Couldn't spell Cap'n...so sad.
    11-20-08 09:12 AM
    I have that same problem with Fruit Loops and Cap'n Crunch. Man a few days of eating those things for breakfast and your mouth is all messed up.
    yeah seriously i had to change up my routine and eat something that didnt make me feel like i had been in a hockey fight
    11-20-08 09:13 AM
    yeah seriously i had to change up my routine and eat something that didnt make me feel like i had been in a hockey fight
    TechWhore, see......
    11-20-08 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD