I don't start a new thread lightly (only my 2nd since October) so if I've somehow overlooked this same problem elsewhere feel free to lob snide remarks at me, just make sure to include a link for me because clearly I'm incapable of finding it. Cheers.

I use outlook to sync, have a 9530 running .75, BIS. All had been working perfectly until I recently noticed my outlook calendar, when opened on my machine, no longer shows all my appointments that I had. Everything seems to sync fine, my BB still shows all the appointments, but Outlook is empty save a very few.

What I think did this was me fiddling with the 'default' calendar setting on my BB. I changed it to a different email address, for no good reason, around the time this occured (though I can't say for certain they were exact). Later, not sure how much later, when I opened outlook I see a few appts, but most aren't there. My weeks are empty, largely. (yikes)

I manipulate my schedule through my outlook, so this is an issue. Plus the fact that my BB seems up to date is kind of befuddling. Almost as though its syncing with a calendar I can't see. (I troubleshot obvious hidden calendar ideas)

I've since switched the default calendar back, and tried showing any available calendar I can find in outlook, nothing brought up my old existing appointments. They still show on my BB, but who knows what I might be missing or double booking.

Lot of knowledgeable folks on here (yes I'm sucking up for help) so I am hopeful someone might be able to point me in the right direction. I'm betting its something fairly simple that I'm just totally unfamiliar with.

I'm no tech genius but I'm fairly with it, and haven't found a solution. Theres a ton of threads on other, not totally dissimilar outlook issues, but none quite like this.

Cheers, thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Midnight Q; 04-06-09 at 11:35 AM. Reason: combatting my precociousness
    04-04-09 10:54 AM
    The default email for my calendar appointments got screwed up once (after I changed my data plan with Verizon and they refreshed my email addresses), and the only way I found to fix the appointments after resetting my default email address was to delete them and re-enter them under the email address that syncs with Outlook. I have not found an easier way to do it.
    04-04-09 11:35 AM
    Go to your Outlook e mail settings under deleted you should find your calander there. The setting on BB calander change to keep forever
    04-06-09 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD