I was thinking that something really cool to add would be a keyboard feature that when you place your finger on a letter, the letter would appear where it is supposed to be typed, if you slide your finger around the letter would change. and only when the screen is pressed is selection made !!...

And if the screen could toggle etween click and tap. the selection could be made when the finger is removed
    Last edited by Caliboyxxx; 01-23-09 at 02:35 AM.
    01-22-09 11:50 PM
    As long as it was good and fast I could see that as being a winner.
    01-23-09 12:14 AM
    I know this is asking alot but also since the Storm was designed to be an "Iphone killer" shouldnt they update the media player just a bit. Maby they could add a sliding album art viewer and add the A-Z quick scroll bar on the top or the right.
    01-23-09 01:33 AM
    Also they should be able to toggle whether you have to make the screen click or just tap
    01-23-09 01:35 AM
    I was actually thinking this same exact thing last night, definitely a good idea.
    01-23-09 01:36 AM
    Also they should be able to toggle whether you have to make the screen click or just tap
    Agreed! I love the click, but there are times when I need my device to be completely quiet. If I could toggle this on and off that would make this phone even better.
    01-23-09 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD