Any word on when a new OS will be available for the Storm?
    01-25-09 08:14 AM
    Nope, no one knows. Im sure it would be posted if a date has been released.
    01-25-09 08:17 AM
    No official date. If you were to do some searches you'd see this one eleventymillion times :-P
    01-25-09 08:18 AM
    No official date. If you were to do some searches you'd see this one eleventymillion times :-P
    More like eleventy billion times.

Great SNL skit...
    01-25-09 08:19 AM
    More like eleventy billion times.

Great SNL skit...
    LOL too funny!
    01-25-09 08:20 AM
    What SNL skit... and when was it on?
    01-25-09 08:25 AM
    What SNL skit... and when was it on?
    Toby Maguire was playing Keanu Reeves in a Celebrity Jeopardy skit. It was on a few years back. He started out the skit by saying "I know Kung Fu", mimicking Neo from the Matrix. On Final Jeopardy, he was asked what he wagered. He stated "Eleventy Billion Dollars". Alex (Will Ferrell) said "That's not even a real number." Reeves then said "Yet". LOL

The whole skit with him was awesome. I would imagine they have it somewhere on YouTube. Just look for Celebrity Jeopardy. I have them stashed on my PC.
    01-25-09 09:13 AM
    It'll come out when VZW is good and ready, and they are confident they have a stable version and not a moment before.

Be thankful for that.
    01-25-09 01:59 PM
    Toby Maguire was playing Keanu Reeves in a Celebrity Jeopardy skit. It was on a few years back. He started out the skit by saying "I know Kung Fu", mimicking Neo from the Matrix. On Final Jeopardy, he was asked what he wagered. He stated "Eleventy Billion Dollars". Alex (Will Ferrell) said "That's not even a real number." Reeves then said "Yet". LOL

The whole skit with him was awesome. I would imagine they have it somewhere on YouTube. Just look for Celebrity Jeopardy. I have them stashed on my PC.
    Something great came from this thread. I've never seen this skit.
    01-25-09 02:44 PM
    It's safe to assume any Celebrity Jeopardy skit with Will as Alex is golden. I can't think of one installment that didn't have me grinning like a moron by the end.

I strongly recommend firing one up on the ol' YouTube whenever you're having a lousy day.

Oh also, this thread almost wasted three minutes of my life. Toeing the line, good sir. Toeing the line.
    01-25-09 02:54 PM
    Yes, I Know
    01-25-09 07:49 PM
    I was in a Verizon store in Atlanta this afternoon and their two demo units had .85 installed.
    01-25-09 08:05 PM
    lol if kevin programmed a filter to match

"when is the official verizon release coming out" to just delete the post, i think that we would be able to get rid of about 1500 - 3000 of these posts.
    01-25-09 08:30 PM
    Any word on when a new OS will be available for the Storm?
    Have a little patience this one just came out .What you think they will roll out a new every other day?
    01-25-09 08:33 PM

Hello Blackberry site .I'm sure SNL has a forum site .
    01-25-09 08:36 PM
    I was in a Verizon store in Atlanta this afternoon and their two demo units had .85 installed.

I'll bet they were either refurb return units, OR someone is putting their job on the line.

I was in a VZW store in Denver yesterday and one of the reps asked me how I like my Storm. I told him it was blazing fast with .90 installed, and asked if he had tried any of the newer OSes. He said, "No sir, we are not allowed to use anything except the official Verizon provided releases."
    01-25-09 08:41 PM
    I wanna know whats taking so long for an Official release! I dont want to run anymore Leaks, where they go forward and two steps back in many cases. Whats taking Verizon forever to release this?
    02-12-09 09:57 AM
    I think some verizon reps are just stupid and anal.. the manager at my local store is awesome.. we talk about the leaks whenever I am there (Which was a little more often that I had hoped due to my initial 2 storms being bad)... and he runs .90, and even advised me to do it.. were on the same page, I know the risks.. just a chill dude.
    02-12-09 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD