My father owns the Hyundai in Flemington. I should ask him to wait there as well, I may be waiting in Freehold. I'm gonna end up waiting a little though... :\
    I bought my Hyundai from that dealership!
    11-20-08 10:51 PM
    how hyped up do you think its gonna be? i hope theres not 20 people in line when i get there at 6am
    11-20-08 10:53 PM
    I bought my Hyundai from that dealership!
    Hahaa.. small world.
    11-20-08 10:58 PM
    i dont wanna go anywhere near freehold tomorrow
    11-20-08 11:01 PM
    I stopped by there tonight to ask when they're opening and checked if they had a demo. They told me the same thing, come between 8 and 9 because "they will be going fast".

Side note: If you miss out at that one, right down the road is Menlo Mall, they open at 10am. Too bad I have work at 8.
    Hey tranceformer,

Good info but I think you should still go before work. I'm sure GGP wont mind
    11-21-08 01:44 AM
    ne1 in miami,fl kendall area that wants to chill at a verizon store im going nuts in here
    11-21-08 02:29 AM
    I'm first here at the Dearborn Circle store in Mt Laurel and there's only 1 other car here with me right now. Now I just play the waiting game! Luckily that's what the iPods for!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 05:09 AM
    Any North Jersey stores that still have Storms in stock or that have confirmed will have additional stock this evening/tomorrow AM? I couldn't get out this morning due to a couple of conference calls at work. I wish my European colleagues understood that the release of the Storm was more important than project updates.
    11-21-08 10:14 AM
    Any info on Monmouth County VW stores???
    11-21-08 10:20 AM
    Any info on Monmouth County VW stores???
    went to a store in Hazlet this morning and by 9am they were out of stock. They wanted me to sign on a list and wait at the store to order. I walked out call verizon wireless direct and they are sending the phone to me in a few days.

No big deal. I figured if they had a phone today I would get it else I would wait the few days.
    11-21-08 10:37 AM
    Ha thats the store I was gonna try after work. Guess that saves me the trip, thanks...you figure they would have more in stock with so much hype...
    11-21-08 10:44 AM
    Any North Jersey stores that still have Storms in stock or that have confirmed will have additional stock this evening/tomorrow AM? I couldn't get out this morning due to a couple of conference calls at work. I wish my European colleagues understood that the release of the Storm was more important than project updates.
    I'd say it doesn't look good. Paramus rte 4 sold out in about an hour. Only 3/4 the amount of people on the line got one. Everyone else was pissed. I over heard a man complaining because apparently the rte 17 store sent him over to the rte 4 store only for him to find out that they didn't have anymore either.

but then again....that's paramus for you lol. Maybe a less populated area might have some?
    11-21-08 11:11 AM
    North Jersey Verizon sucks. I stood out side of the clifton store for about an hour. They only had 20 phonees I was # 23 in line. So I placed the order with the supposed saturday delivery.

I was told Secacaus only had 8 not sure about the Totowa but they had 50 people lined up before 6:30.

I'm glad I got the order when I did the NY stores were only doing 5-6 days when I went there and Telesales tried to get me at 7-10. Lets just hope it getss here tomorrow.
    11-21-08 11:11 AM
    If any one is still looking for the blackberry storm my store has about 10 left in stock. I am located in Newton nj, if you were interested give a call to 973-579-3111. any sales rep would be happy to help you
    11-21-08 03:03 PM
89 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD