OK whats goin on out there in CB world Im new to the blackberry world and im already in a alot of ish with this phone long story short

i bought a used storm 9530 off somene i unlocked it 2 work with at&t and i got a blackberry plan and i did the changing service book change now i have a few issues

1) I cant get his old info off the phone like his number still appears on da my number section

2) im still recevin his emails on da phone and everythin and i used 2 be able 2 use aim but now i cant since i did the service books thing

3) and i been tryna set up a new bb email account but my imei number and the pin dont match

so now i was wondering at all if i can reset the phone 2 get rid of his info or is there anyway at all for me 2 get my email on this phone???
    02-19-09 11:39 PM
    Use the search button on this website and search how to "wipe" your BB. The directions will give you a step by step to do what you need to do. It will completely clear his old info from your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 11:45 PM
    If you are getting the old owners emails you may want to get a hold of the owner and tell them to call their service provider and have the blackberry PIN released from their account.
    02-19-09 11:56 PM
    options/security options/general settings/bb menu key/wipe handheld

easy as pie
    02-19-09 11:59 PM
    Welcome to CB and congratulations on the storm. A wipe really won't help you since the accounts will be pushed back to the device. To remove the other persons number from your phone, dial ##000000 and press send. This will take you to a screen where you can edit the number. In order to stop the emails from being sent to the device you need to remove the email account from the BIS site. There are two ways that you can edit this information, from the website and from the email settings app. I would use the email settings app for this problem. After clicking the email settings screen, it should display a screen with all the email addresses unless they set up a username and password. If this is the case, you have to get it from the original owner. From the screen with the accounts, highlight the account you want to remove, then click the red x on the bottom of the screen to remove the address. From this screen you can also add a new address.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 12:03 AM
    lol sounds a little fishy. Sounds like a stolen phone and u want to erase the previous owners info.
    02-20-09 12:06 AM
    thanks so much guys u guys have been very helpful and i think he was tryna pull a insurance scam on me or something i just have one more question as for my pin will this pin be good at all cuz like i said the imei number at&t has for me is under a blackberry bold???
    02-20-09 08:14 AM
    ok there tellin me that this pin already has an account set up so it wont let me do anything is there anythin at all i can do 2 get my emails on it
    02-20-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD