Hey all,

This is one of my first posts. I thought I would let the ppl that have the new every two that if you do decide to get the storm using your N.E.T. and you decide to return it within the 30 day trial period that you do get your N.E.T refunded.

Secondly, for those that played with the display model in the stores with it attached to the display and the zip tie around the screen and then bought the storm, was it easier to type once you had the phone free in your hand rather than it being attached and zip tied, or was it the same?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 01:40 PM
    The closest corp store has them zipped tight across the screen but I stopped at a new, corp. store 30 miles away today and their's were not zip-locked.

I mean, I've seen some stupid ideas/people in my long life but the dork that zip-locked a touch-screen handset and especially a new, very popular one takes the cake.

Btw,there was a VZ sales instructor there giving the local reps a little sales tutorial. I was allowed to standby and listen. I also got to see his personal Storm and it was a .65 software unit with an .82 platform that he had just loaded OTA. Said he gets on CB once in a while. That store was completely out of units except for the display ones.
    Last edited by Lightninrod; 11-25-08 at 01:58 PM.
    11-25-08 01:52 PM
    Yes, if you return the phone within 30 days, your contract goes back to the old one you had and you NE2 goes back as well.
    11-25-08 01:53 PM
    So in your opinion, should I try it out without the ziptie feature...lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tarunpatel06; 11-25-08 at 02:29 PM.
    11-25-08 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD