did any get a email from [email protected]kberry today if so what is it for it said to not delete move or reply to the message
    04-10-09 08:56 AM
    did any get a email from [email protected]kberry today if so what is it for it said to not delete move or reply to the message
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/net...l-hoax-203431/
    04-10-09 08:59 AM
    harmless, yet annoying message. It is essentially meaningless, usually caused from the Desktop Redirector. if you have the Desktop Redirector installed, and don't use it, uninstall it and you won't get these anymore.
    04-10-09 09:01 AM
    this is what it said

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 9
    Bf///38AAAAA
    ENDETP 1638716747
    04-10-09 09:01 AM
    I heard if you delete this a SCUD missile is immediately launched aimlessly into the atmosphere.

Please be careful!
    04-10-09 09:14 AM
    this is what it said

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 9
    Bf///38AAAAA
    ENDETP 1638716747
    When I had my Blackberry Pearl I initially set up my Desktop Manager for BES instead of the BIS plan I had. I would get those messages. I have a Storm now.

The solution provided by Blackberry support was to Delete Desktop Manager, install it again using the CD, and select BIS instead of BES during the installation process. Those messages did not appear after that While I'm not entirely sure this will work on a Storm it couldn't hurt to try.
    04-10-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD