My new e-mail notification icon is stuck on showing two unread e-mails. If I get addtional e-mails the icon will reflect them but once deleted it never goes below showing two unread e-mails. I did a cold reboot with no results. Any ideas?
    01-08-09 06:15 PM
    change the 4x4 grid to dafults
    01-08-09 06:27 PM
    My new e-mail notification icon is stuck on showing two unread e-mails. If I get addtional e-mails the icon will reflect them but once deleted it never goes below showing two unread e-mails. I did a cold reboot with no results. Any ideas?
    Don't mean to sound overly simplistic, but did you check to make sure all missed calls, VMs, etc have been deleted or opened? IF so, then changing the grid should do it.
    01-08-09 06:28 PM
    I've found that the new alert notifications are a service issue. Each time Ive had them Ive had to call verizon.
    01-08-09 06:29 PM
    It was two missed calls.

If I'm not available and someone doesn't leave a voice mail, then I don't want to be notified. Is there a way to change this in options some where? Thanks for the help.
    01-08-09 06:48 PM
    It was two missed calls.

If I'm not available and someone doesn't leave a voice mail, then I don't want to be notified. Is there a way to change this in options some where? Thanks for the help.
    Press the green CALL button
    Press the BB Button
    Choose OPTIONS
    Choose CALL LOGGING
    Select NONE
    01-08-09 06:56 PM
    I wish there was some in between option like having it log the calls but not alert me that there are missed calls so I can check the log whenever I want.
    01-08-09 07:22 PM
    Thanks bandit.
    01-08-09 07:32 PM
    Thanks bandit.
    No problem.
    01-08-09 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD