Check your Apps Icon and Download.
    04-22-09 12:32 PM
    I've had this update for a while. Ever since I sartre downloading leaks, the app center told me that I needed to downgrade my VZ Navigator. Last night it told me that I have a current version. Maybe Verizon just caught up with me...
    04-22-09 12:35 PM
    Man, it amazes me how much money people pay for a pos app when a $5 map does the same job...
    04-22-09 01:19 PM
    I love vz nav. I have had it for many years. I love checking the free gas prices and my hubby gets a kick out of the movie information. It's a must have feature for me. It's better than the nav in my car!! I did the upgrade yesterday. I have not noticed any difference though.
    04-22-09 01:30 PM
    I love vz nav. I have had it for many years. I love checking the free gas prices and my hubby gets a kick out of the movie information. It's a must have feature for me. It's better than the nav in my car!! I did the upgrade yesterday. I have not noticed any difference though.
    VZ nav is worth every penny! Its gotten me out a pickle many times. dont have to worry about loading this map/that map, just travel in and turn it on(in US). and I know exactly how to get to where I need. Using it on the storm with the bigger screen helps as well.
    04-22-09 02:18 PM
    What version is the new one? I removed the App Center from my storm, but I can always reinstall it if needed.
    04-22-09 03:20 PM
    Man, it amazes me how much money people pay for a pos app when a $5 map does the same job...
    Would it be possible to switch providers and still get VZ Navigator?
    04-22-09 04:31 PM
    A map tells you the current weather, movie times, cheapest gas prices, and gives you turn by turn directions? Wow where are you buying these maps at?

The new version looks nice. I like the change to the icons and as screen.
    04-22-09 05:41 PM
    Would it be possible to switch providers and still get VZ Navigator?
    VZ nav is a VeriZon thing.
    I am sure other providers have a similar product.
    04-22-09 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD