Dear All

I have recently been provided a Blackberry Storm 9530 which was with Verizon but it has been unlocked and Im using my t-mobile account. All is well except my SMS service. When I go to text a uk mobile 07... or +447... a text comes back and says that the number is in the incorrect format. I have synced the phone with my outlook and I have noticed that the numbers I have added on the phone appear to be recognised in outlook as having a United States IDC.

I accessed the CDMA menu and changed my MCC and MNC to me UK T-Mobile but Im still getting the message. Has anyone experienced this? Any ideas? Thanks for all your help.x
    05-18-09 07:30 AM
    maybe you need to go to options>phone options> smart dialing>>
    and set your country code to whatever country you are in
    and set your national number length to whatever it is in whatever country you are in
    05-18-09 07:36 AM
    I dont seem to have this option... could it be called something else/in a different location?
    05-18-09 07:38 AM
    Found that, and the settings are correct, ie. 44 for UK. So this doesnt seem to be the problem...?
    05-18-09 07:42 AM
    ok gotcha lemme think for a second
    call your provider and ask them for help or maybe somebody will come along that knows because i sure dont
    Last edited by giantfan30; 05-18-09 at 08:18 AM.
    05-18-09 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD