Hi everyone. I ordered the Storm yesterday off of Verizonwireless.com

Just wanted to get a few questions out of the way:

1. What is the best case/cover that you would recommend to keep the Storm in to keep it from scratching, etc.

&

2. Is InvisibleShield the best screen / fullbody cover for the BlackBerry?

Thanks for the input!
    12-16-08 05:51 PM
    Hi everyone. I ordered the Storm yesterday off of Verizonwireless.com

Just wanted to get a few questions out of the way:

1. What is the best case/cover that you would recommend to keep the Storm in to keep it from scratching, etc.

&

2. Is InvisibleShield the best screen / fullbody cover for the BlackBerry?

Thanks for the input!
    1. Dunno.
    2. I've read a lot that Ghost Armor is the best, but i guess its all personal preference. Search around you'll see that some people love IS, but some people hate it if applied wrongly; especially if you squirt the solution and it gets under the screen....
    12-16-08 05:55 PM
    I find that the leather side holster is the best..I got it from the Verizon store $29.99...The invisa shiel (or whatever they are called) is a waste.. as soon as a corner comes loose it gets filled with dirt very fast and the unit itself looks nasty and old
    12-16-08 05:55 PM
    Maybe I will try the Ghost Shield. Thanks for the help! Just making sure my Storm will stay in Tip-Top shape.

Would you reccomend possibly the Hard Cover Case that Verizon offers on its website?? THANKS!
    12-16-08 05:59 PM
    I find that the leather side holster is the best..I got it from the Verizon store $29.99...The invisa shiel (or whatever they are called) is a waste.. as soon as a corner comes loose it gets filled with dirt very fast and the unit itself looks nasty and old
    It will look bad if you don't install it right. I haven't a single problem with mine. Somebody on here I forget has the PhantomSkinz screen protector with the rest of the body installed Invisible Shield.
    12-16-08 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD