I'm helping someone who wants to update Blackberry Storm and wants to do it wirelessly. What is the best way to do this, is there a way to just go to tools and have the phone update? If that does not work I want to be able to send a link for the person to click on and download the update from the phone. When I go to the blackberry website it does not have a link it only will let me download an upgrade to my computer.

Any help would appreciated. Thanks.
    05-31-09 12:27 PM
    Options. Advanced options. Wireless update. Check for updates.
    05-31-09 12:30 PM
    Thanks. If that does not work does the person have to download onto a computer and then connect phone? There is no link I can send that will let the person click on that and download the upgrade?
    05-31-09 01:01 PM
    Thanks. If that does not work does the person have to download onto a computer and then connect phone? There is no link I can send that will let the person click on that and download the upgrade?
    It will most likely work. Be positive . If it doesn't just have them download it and install via DM or App Loader.
    05-31-09 01:11 PM
    Here's a link to Crackberry's how-to for installing an update.
    05-31-09 01:15 PM
    I just went to Options, Advanced Options, Wireless update. I am using OS132 and it said there are no updates available. I do have limited access to PC but am personally on Mac, so would love to be able to do this new update wirelessly. Does anyone know if Verizon/Blackberry is doing a rolling "wireless Update". Thanks, and sorry if this is answered somewhere else.Couldn't find it.
    05-31-09 03:53 PM
    Maybe check tomorrow. Possibly 10 pm EST tonight for wireless OTA upgrade.
    05-31-09 03:56 PM
    This is going to get ugly.....
    05-31-09 03:58 PM
    If you are on a leaked OS, wireless update will not not work. You have to update through DM
    05-31-09 03:59 PM
    Hijack. If I'm running the .75 I do the advanced options and it still says no date avalible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD