I am a new crackberry addict, and am very upset that I didnt have a blackberry sooner. I bought the storm and recently and reluctantly upgraded to .114. My question is this, I dont have a lot of software on my storm, and am not having a lot of problems. My question is this, for the people who are having a lot of problems what 3rd party software do you have. For me the camera is quicker(great) and I have noticed my phone sometimes automatically shuts off. I have also noticed that sometimes if I am searching for a contact to add to a reply email the keyboard wont come up, but other than that no real problems. I have had problems with viigo, pocket express and where. I have taken them off and reinstalled them. Am I missing something?
    03-17-09 06:00 PM
    like anything, it's a beta. try a different OS.
    03-17-09 06:20 PM
    I updated to that new OS for my storm and its great. No problems and all my apps are working better. Get at it!!
    03-17-09 06:28 PM
    I am a new crackberry addict, and am very upset that I didnt have a blackberry sooner. I bought the storm and recently and reluctantly upgraded to .114. My question is this, I dont have a lot of software on my storm, and am not having a lot of problems. My question is this, for the people who are having a lot of problems what 3rd party software do you have. For me the camera is quicker(great) and I have noticed my phone sometimes automatically shuts off. I have also noticed that sometimes if I am searching for a contact to add to a reply email the keyboard wont come up, but other than that no real problems. I have had problems with viigo, pocket express and where. I have taken them off and reinstalled them. Am I missing something?
    .114 has TONS of problems.... I would get rid of that ASAP... .109 has been the most stable of them all
    03-17-09 06:35 PM
    I recommend bbcrackmans hybrid of .114. I have had it for 2 days and so far no issues at all, just a happy blackberry. Search for it in the beta os forums
    03-17-09 08:32 PM
    Def downgrade to either .109 or a .109/.113/.114 hybrid.

.114 is just as bad, if not worse when it comes to stability than .75 was.

And for all of you saying that your phones is running perfectly fine on .114, good for you. I hope it stays that way. Unstable OS's don't effect EVERY phone, but they DO effect a lot of them. If it isn't working on one persons, telling them "mine is fine, whats wrong with you?" wont help....at all.
    03-17-09 09:04 PM
    I recommend bbcrackmans hybrid of .114. I have had it for 2 days and so far no issues at all, just a happy blackberry. Search for it in the beta os forums
    What he said!
    03-17-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD