Like the title says I am needing some type of fix or any help any one can give me on my little issue. I have been using a new storm for a little over a week now i guess and I am having EDGE issues. Now before any of the hounds come out and try to give me a good old a** kicking for not searching the treads for my answer I have(more than you know).

I have done all that I have found to get my phone to just keep the EDGE instead of edge and all of my attempts have gone south. I started with .75 for a couple of days and than went to .148. Last night I put .148/5.0 hybrid on my storm and just today i did a radio swap. Now after all of that my phone still says edge most of the day. If by any chance any one using their storm on ATT or TMO has been able to get there phone to stop doing this PLEASE let me know what you did. I can always go back to my bold full time but I want to use the storm and i don't belive in giving up so that is out of the question.

The only reason that i want this to work is beuause I am kind of tired of carrying both phone just to get my email. Like I said i have done countless amount of searching on my problem and it has lead me to almost throwing my storm out the window(a few times), but I now that where there is a will there is a way. So any help would make me feel good and not putting me back in the postion of using my bold.
    05-30-09 05:30 PM
    I know a lot of people have had that problem and I think they use the .90 radio. But since you've searched, you've more than likely come across that. So other than that, I have no idea.
    05-30-09 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD