I'm trying to order a Storm for my wife and bill it to our VZW account. I've tried a few times to place the order through customer service and they keep telling me the order went through. But when I call back to check on the order I'm told that the order was canceled b/c my wife's line is not eligible for an upgrade which I am aware of. How can I place the order for the storm and bill it to our account? I was able to do this with my Storm but I was eligible for an upgrade. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    11-25-08 01:21 PM
    Call a CSR and ask them to see if they can make her line eligible for an Early Upgrade. They'll see how far you are from completing one year on the contract and they'll ask their supervisor if it's feasible. That should take care of it if you ask nicely.
    11-25-08 01:54 PM
    Cool!!! Thanks for the info
    11-25-08 01:55 PM
    Looks like 12/2009 is when she'll be eligible for a 2 yr upgrade. The person I spoke with said his supervisor would not approve the early upgrade. Any other suggestions??
    11-25-08 02:34 PM
    Full Retail Price

-or-

Add a line for $10 / month and switch the phone to the other number.

Thats about it...
    11-25-08 02:46 PM
    We can't put $499.99 on the bill. The normal cap is $250. That might be part of your problem.
    11-25-08 03:14 PM
    I think I'm gonna have to add a line. Will I be able to swap the Storm from our new add a line to my wifes number? Also, would I be able to add the new line to our family share plan and cancel the plan for that line?
    11-25-08 04:04 PM
    12-09 for two year so she has 1 year left so cant you get the renewal at 1 year i did,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 04:14 PM
    12-09 for two year so she has 1 year left so cant you get the renewal at 1 year i did,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Tried doing it a few times and they wouldn't do it.
    11-25-08 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD