So I just got my storm and I did the whole back up thing and I see that I have about 20 Inboxes and spam boxes in the view folder section does anyone no how to delete them?
    05-25-09 12:16 AM
    So I just got my storm and I did the whole back up thing and I see that I have about 20 Inboxes and spam boxes in the view folder section does anyone no how to delete them?
    Open up Desktop Manager and click Backup and Restore. Next click advanced and look for Folders in the right window pane. Click Folders and then click clear. Now close out Desktop Manager and your device will rebuild the mail folders eliminating the extra folders.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 12:33 AM
    You should have an "inbox" and "spam" folder for each email account you have setup on your phone (not to mention SMS, MMS, VVM, etc.). To delete them, remove the associated account in Email Settings. Some you will not be able to remove as they are associated with a system account, such as SMS or MMS or the RIM email that is automatically setup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 12:36 AM
    I have the Curve and I use my laptop Desktop Manager with no problems.

I want to add my husband's Pearl to it as well. Is this possible to have 2 different devices on 1 Desktop Manager? I tried to download the BB web version, but like many, I have had problems with the download.

Thank You!
    05-25-09 03:21 AM
    I have seen nothing but issues when putting two models on the same PC. I would maybe just backup multiple devices in seperate folders, and leave it at that.
    (Sidenote - yer phone model on Verizon for the curve is the 8330, and the pearl is the 8130)
    05-25-09 03:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD