Well, I am a newbie here, but not to forums. I have searched for a good bit through the archives for one of my issues that I am having to no avail.

Here are my issues, I would appreciate any assistance or advice ANYONE could give me.

I am new to the BB Storm but not to PDA�s and I use my STORM mainly for business purposes and pleasure. The business is construction and in Jacksonville we have online information available. Well in order for me to request any information on one of the main pages I have to enter in a code in order to login. I have no problems logging in on my desktop but I have on my storm and my old voyager. Now when I go to the site it doesn�t give me the code at all. I have changed my browser setting to view as �internet explorer� and �firefox� so its not �viewing as a PDA problem�

Here is a screen cap of what I am talking about. It�s the code to the left that missing on my BB.

edit: it will not allow me to post a URL for you guys since I have less then 10 post..don't know how to get around that other then how I added SPACE in front of the URL

spacehttps://buildinginspections.coj.net/bid_secure/default.aspx

My second problem I have had before on my old PDA�s but its been a while and I cannot remember how to disable it. Here is the problem, I have my email setup on the BB and every time I receive an email 2 seconds later I receive a SMS message that reads:

//BREW:0104F4BC:OZMAIL CI=8DEED56933AB730714CD529F5DAB3CB7 MC=8

Its not really a big deal but I hate it cluttering up my SMS inbox.

Once again I appreciate any help that anyone could could offer, THANKS!
    01-11-09 05:52 PM
    I tried but this is way beyond my capability.
    01-11-09 07:51 PM
    problem number 1: the storm dose not support flash and will not provide thoes codes while browsing from the storm.

problem number 2: That has been widely talked about, many people say it just goes away and leave it , or call verizon they will reset something on your account and it will go away
    01-11-09 07:53 PM
    I tried but this is way beyond my capability.
    thanks anyways!

problem number 1: the storm dose not support flash and will not provide thoes codes while browsing from the storm.

problem number 2: That has been widely talked about, many people say it just goes away and leave it , or call verizon they will reset something on your account and it will go away
    well dang..that sucks..I am gonna have to call the head of the building department back and see if there is anything the can do for us that dont use a laptop in the vehicle.

thanks for all then info I appreciate it!
    01-11-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD