I am normally okay about finding information on the new beta Os, but on the ..114 I am confused. Is it a Hybrid version? I need a non-Hybrid version, so if someone has a link I would appreciate it. Unless, there is a newer version out there. There so much talk lately it is confusing on what and who to trust. Whoever, answers this can you tell me if any problems on the .114 please and how to fix?
    03-23-09 02:17 PM
    yes there are problems with .114... which is why the hybrids were released (took the working parts from previous beta's and made .114 more usable)
    03-23-09 02:19 PM
    Go for the Hybrid. It works a lot better than the regular .114, BB Crackman's Hybrid's the best so far.
    03-23-09 02:47 PM
    I am normally okay about finding information on the new beta Os, but on the ..114 I am confused. Is it a Hybrid version? I need a non-Hybrid version, so if someone has a link I would appreciate it. Unless, there is a newer version out there. There so much talk lately it is confusing on what and who to trust. Whoever, answers this can you tell me if any problems on the .114 please and how to fix?
    If you do not want to use a hybred, I would suggest using 109, if you are not already using it. You will probably be happier with it than with 114.

You should be able to do a search in the Beta OS forum and find either 109 or 114.
    03-23-09 02:55 PM
    Thanks for all the advice!
    03-24-09 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD