Verizon Tech Support talked me into deleting BlackBerry Maps from my Storm. Now I can't find a link to re-download this application. Does anybody have the link? Thank you!
    Last edited by LivingInParadise; 03-17-09 at 12:47 PM.
    03-17-09 12:42 PM
    Google Maps way better!
    03-17-09 12:43 PM
    Google Maps is better, but some applications require BB Maps to run properly.

Don't have a download link for you, becuse BB Maps is part of the OS install. Run Desktop Manager, connect your phone, and go into the Application updater. (I'm at work right now and so don't have the software, can't remember the exact text). You'll need to re-add the BB Maps from there.

Hopefully you can figure it out from there, but if not someone else will fill in the details I'm sure.
    03-17-09 12:47 PM
    I lost the link too once...the way I installed was through Desktop Manager...goto software and just check the Blackberry Maps app.

That should work.
    03-17-09 12:49 PM
    03-17-09 12:55 PM
    Google Maps is better, but some applications require BB Maps to run properly.

Don't have a download link for you, becuse BB Maps is part of the OS install. Run Desktop Manager, connect your phone, and go into the Application updater. (I'm at work right now and so don't have the software, can't remember the exact text). You'll need to re-add the BB Maps from there.

Hopefully you can figure it out from there, but if not someone else will fill in the details I'm sure.

Thank you for the help and advice. I was able to reinstall BlackBerry Maps from the BlackBerry Desktop Manager!
    03-17-09 01:28 PM
    It's supposedly loaded on my phone but I don't have an icon for it . I tried dl form the web & it won't work . Help anyone ?
    03-17-09 02:29 PM
    in applications>maps
    03-17-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD