alright heres the deal i had three storms that were junk just like alot of people here and then i switched to a tour loved it but lost job for a minute and could not afford the data so swaped it out for a normal phone and then i got back to work and got a storm again sorry i love my bb's to much so anyways i signed into my crackberry apps account to change info like model and pin and it said i have to await approval and then i got an email saying that i have changed my pin to many times email cs and i heard nothing now this is bull i dont care if ive had 100 storms ive paid for the apps and there mine to use so what do i do now have to make a hole new account again and lose my software thats not cool and sugestions that could help me
    08-30-09 07:00 PM
    when did you email them? they dont reply on weekends and it can take up to 24 hours for a reply.
    08-30-09 07:05 PM
    1. Please use punctuation.
    2. They set up the "you can only change PIN so many times" thing for your (our) security.
    3. If it's legit, they'll get back to you.
    08-30-09 07:06 PM
    guy's thanks for the help i did just email them last night and then i got an email today that said it had been to many times with a link to cs to resolve the issue so i hope they take care of me would hate to have to start all over again.
    08-30-09 07:25 PM
    guy's thanks for the help i did just email them last night and then i got an email today that said it had been to many times with a link to cs to resolve the issue so i hope they take care of me would hate to have to start all over again.
    you wont have to start all over again they get back to you.
    08-30-09 07:29 PM
    you know i love this site and forum and thanks for the quick replies but i cant believe your gonna bust on my typing that's messed up but thanks for the insult as well as the help...
    08-30-09 07:30 PM
    Yea it takes a while for them to respond. It sucks the wait but thats all you have to do now.
    08-30-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD