okay so i did everything in the guide.
    when ur done it tell u to press the button shrink my os then it give u ur prior memory and after memory
    after this what do I do?

do i launch the app loader from the shirnk a os screen

do i go to my comp and acces apploader from there

should i pree the all all 5.0 files if im running .419 official?

please help im stuck in this and dont know what i should do anyone help?????

it would be apreciated
    12-29-09 09:00 PM
    okay so i did everything in the guide.
    when ur done it tell u to press the button shrink my os then it give u ur prior memory and after memory
    after this what do I do?

do i launch the app loader from the shirnk a os screen

do i go to my comp and acces apploader from there

should i pree the all all 5.0 files if im running .419 official?

please help im stuck in this and dont know what i should do anyone help?????

it would be apreciated
    Yes, You got it right on the first try. You could use apploader if you wanted though. And No, don't press the 5.0 file thing, you already have all 5.0 files.
    12-29-09 09:44 PM
    i downloaded the right .419 and did the whole thing with the shrink a os i booted at 40.6mb i have to reinstall my 16 apps again and also restore my settings i really hope this made a diference im pretty sure i had the same when i put the other .419 without using shrink a os so ill hope for the best and post back if its the same crap......either way thanks for your posts and answers ppl
    12-29-09 09:55 PM
    well booting up around 30 mb with 12 apps now not much difference after using shrink a os and taking everything out supposedly but its not bad its pretty much what i had before.
    I hope i can find other ways to get more app memory soon
    12-30-09 07:58 AM
    well booting up around 30 mb with 12 apps now not much difference after using shrink a os and taking everything out supposedly but its not bad its pretty much what i had before.
    I hope i can find other ways to get more app memory soon
    Honestly, it sounds like you did something wrong if you're at about the same amount before shrinking. I have about 7 or 8 apps, and I still boot at around 49MB.
    12-30-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD