I set new ring tones/message alerts and now my ringer does not ring when I receive a phone call. I have changed to higher volumes, etc. still no ringer. Can someone help me out. When I do receive a call it displays "ringer off" next to the "answer" button but it won't let me click or change anything from there.
    12-23-08 02:05 PM
    you may just want to set it back to the defaults or those sounds are now missing. In your alerts, click "try it" at the bottom of the screen
    12-23-08 02:11 PM
    stupid reply on my part, but im guessing maybe you dont know about the silence button on top right? maybe you tapped it by accident
    12-23-08 02:17 PM
    I've tried the silence button and nothing seems to happen. When I go to the sound settings and hit "try it" all alert sounds are played except the ringer sound.... I press "try it" for the ringer and nothing plays.
    12-23-08 02:41 PM
    you may just want to set it back to the defaults or those sounds are now missing. In your alerts, click "try it" at the bottom of the screen
    how do go to your defaults? where can it be found so I can change mine
    10-04-11 12:27 PM
    I had the same problem with mine so I replaced the loud speaker and it works fine now.
    10-21-11 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD