I am getting frustrated and need help with opening .jad files. I have tried on numerous occasions to open storm.jad ( WeatherBug) and a couple of other .jad files but i always get: Install Failed
    907 INVALID COD
    File Not found

I have checked for answers on many forums but no one seems to have "the" answer. I may have missed the answer & I do admit to getting frustrated. Any help out there.

I have a Storm 9530 and am on the Telus network. Obviously I have no problem e-mailing the link to my phone; I just can't open a .jad file.

Thanks
    Sundawg
    03-04-09 10:26 AM
    In order to open a .jad file, you need to navigate to the file on your Blackberry browser on your phone (not your computer). Click on the file and it will download directly onto the phone
    03-04-09 10:36 AM
    03-04-09 10:55 AM
    Thanks for the quick replies.

marckatz: That does not work. That is why I am frustrated. As I said, I have no problem e-mailing the link to my Storm, I just can't open any .jad files. I keep getting the failed install. I may be missing something ... but ...the file is there but can't be opened.

rboy: I will look into trying to open the files onto my MAcBook.

Thanks
    03-04-09 11:19 AM
    Had no success with Notebook.

Does anyone have a solution for opening the .jad file when it's on the Storm?
    03-04-09 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD