ok first thing is first youtube how do i get this to work on my phone i get an error msg everytime i try to see a vid its huge pain. As for my forums problems with fling and zoig.com i cant write ppl back when i get a msg why is this i also cant watch vids is their something i can download to fix this problem????
    02-13-09 01:19 PM
    what is your web browser set to?...Internet explorer does not have the best interface with things like YouTube.

Enter browser

BB button/options/browser configuration/ (firefox, Internet Ex., BB)
    02-13-09 01:29 PM
    the browser is set to blackberry could this be the problem for me with the fling and the zoig? what would be the best one to keep it set to? i really do love the phone byt if i cant go to the sites i use all the time it would suck you no
    02-13-09 01:46 PM
    If you want to watch youtube videos then visit m.youtube.com. it is their mobile site.

As for the forums I don't know. Probably some sort of Javascript going on that the phone does not understand.

Nice username btw.
    02-13-09 02:22 PM
    If you want to watch youtube videos then visit m.youtube.com. it is their mobile site.

As for the forums I don't know. Probably some sort of Javascript going on that the phone does not understand.

Nice username btw.
    When i went to the youtube mobile site it still came up with an error i dont understand why this is happen my friends t mobile G1 plays youtube vids just fine and when i try on my phone it does not work at all this really sucks and verizon could not help me at all

Now with the javascript can i download something to help with this problem?

One more thing how can i free up app memory?
    02-13-09 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD