I have tried everything and just can not delete those files. My problem is I used roxio to manage my music. My husband was playing with my phone & somehow copied the music from media player, so i have duplicates and i want to be rid of the media player and keep the others, but simply can not execute. Drving me insane, i stalk the IT guy at work but hes been so busy lately...Please help
    01-28-09 05:39 AM
    Can you do it in DM?
    01-28-09 08:41 AM
    No i tried from there first...im actually looking to clear my media card but its not working...im so frustrated, i wanna cry...lol i know im too girly but i love my storm and just want something simple and its impossible to fix!!!!!
    02-14-09 04:27 PM
    If you want to completely clear the memory card (including pictures, video, etc) you could always format the card
    02-14-09 04:32 PM
    I had a problem with deleting files on the phone and there were still placeholders showing up. It was frustrating. A nice fellow crackberry member told me to pull the battery. What do you know, it worked! Removed all the old deleted files. Don't know if this will help you or if you tried but I thought I would lend a hand if I could.
    02-14-09 05:34 PM
    I somehow had set up my Windows Media player to automatically sync with my BB and didn't realize it, it ended up with almost 500 songs on it before I caught it. I went to start deleting them, but couldn't, did the battery pull, and then I could delete songs, but only one by one. Is it not possible to delete an album, or the entire artist from the device? I just ended up formatting the card.
    02-14-09 07:26 PM
    That case I would just connect via Mass Storage Mode and let your computer do all the deleting.
    02-14-09 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD