So i woke up this morning to find my blackberry stuck on the loading screen (currently running 5.0 OS):
    I did a battery pull and left it out for a while then when i put it back in same problem.

The blackberry loads about 15% before just hanging there. No errors, no movement in loading after over an hour.

I tried another battery and I also tried to connect it to the computer but it could not be detected.

I tried removing the battery and hooking it up just with USB as well, but it doesn't load.

Any other suggestions?
    10-16-09 10:00 AM
    Have you tried using the loader to pick it up?
    Try to use BBsak or JL cmdr to wipe the phone so that you can load an OS again
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 11:04 AM
    ok, so i fixed it...

plugged it in without battery again and let it sit for about 5 min. Finally my computer picked it up and i use desktop manager to downgrade (BBSAK didnt pick it up.. wierd..) then used BBSAK to reload and wipe everything.

So lesson learned.
    10-16-09 12:19 PM
    I'm confused. So was this an issue with a faulty OS load or was the battery the cause of the problems? It seems weird that you were able to downgrade and get things going again when there was no battery in your BB. Even with using another battery, the problem remained. So how can a battery prevent the OS from loading? Or did you set your BB to load the new OS 5.0 and you went to bed and found it screwy the next morning (bad load)?

(OP - Not trying to argue with you said even though my message sounds that way. I'm just confused and want to understand for future reference.)

Derek
    10-17-09 04:39 PM
    I had the same problem with my BB.

But I wouldn't even get a loading bar. It would just sit at the loading screen, for hours. Regardless of how many times I did a battery pull or anything else I did

Verizon replaced it when I brought it in though, so it's all fine now
    10-18-09 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD