I nuked my blackberry that I am returning to verizon for a warranty exchange, I was trying to wipe .530, and re-load .328, but in theprocess I set it to paperweight mode, getting the 507 error on the screen, I've followed this tutorial.....................
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    .......... but when i go into the apploader file and select the loader, nothing happens I don't get anything showing up in the usb port menu. I've deleted the vendor.xml file and even tried to force it through command line prompts, nothing is working. I NEED ASSISTANCE!!!!
    03-12-10 02:12 PM
    It won't show up in the USB listing.... hit Next and get past that. It'll show as unknown or simply not listed.
    03-12-10 05:37 PM
    Yo check it, when you're in app loader and if the next button don't work, do a battery pull that should do the deal.
    03-13-10 01:32 AM
    Remove the battery from the device then open command prompt (Click the windows icon, then in the search box type CMD). Using command prompt navigate to the app loader dir and then type loader /nojvm. Plug in your phone while leaving the battery out and as soon as it comes up with Pin: UNKNOWN hit next. If this does not work take your phone to VZW for a replacement.
    03-13-10 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD