Im sorry if this has been posted but Ive tried searching but i cannot find any solutions..

Im trying to get my replacement up and running. I have it activated and it says i have new messages, email and sms, but there is nothing in either inbox. I also cant see any messages that i send. I tried a batt pull, wiping my device, registering it under host routing, and restoring my device. I also tried reloading the OS. I tried .75 and .103 and nothing is solving this issue..

any advice?
    02-20-09 09:56 PM
    You reloaded the device with a new OS and still have the same message indicator? That is unheard of. It shows both the new E-Mail and SMS icon? Is this right after rebooting from loading the OS? There are default messages that come with the device I believe (welcome to VZ and BB tips or something like that)
    02-21-09 06:34 AM
    those messages are in my inbox. but when i receive or send an mms or sms or email, the message does not show. i have the new message indicator for sms and email but the messages are not there.
    02-21-09 07:33 PM
    reboot the device may be it will help
    02-21-09 08:13 PM
    check your saved messages for the messages. and then go into messages and press the bb button. scroll down to options and then scroll down to the option that says "hide sent messages" make sure it says no
    02-21-09 08:21 PM
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while trying to back up my Storm it gets to about half way through the backup process then it says error backing up database(s). The transfer in progress is Auto Text Data version. Anyone know what i need to do to fix this issue. I have already tried clearing my browser. Thanks
    02-21-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD