Hello,

I just got my new storm yesterday and initially had the facebook app working well. Problem started when I tried to change my theme. As soon as I did that the little f icon for facebook messages went away and I am not receiving any notifications from facebook now. Any help would be great. Thanks
    01-17-09 10:35 AM
    I noticed that you said that you tried to change your theme. That is impossible since there are no themes for the storm yet. Trying to use an incompatible theme can harm the databases. Restore the original theme and then do a battery pull. If the notifications still don't show on the home screen, you will need to remove and reinstall the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 11:02 AM
    Thanks I will try this. Yeah I tried to change it because I did not know that, I hit the reset theme defaults button and this happened
    01-17-09 11:10 AM
    did you download an ota theme from the computer? or is all you did was hit restore theme defaults?
    01-17-09 11:20 AM
    I took battery out, reinstalled and still no icons or facebook alerts working. I can not find an option anywhere on the phone to delete the facebook app. Can you help me with that?
    01-17-09 11:32 AM
    options/advanced options/applications/hightlight facebook/bb button/delete
    01-17-09 11:38 AM
    then you can go to your application center, refresh the list, install face book
    01-17-09 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD