hey everyone....i have a storm unlocked im using for Tmobile. theres a phone numb i need to block and i have no idea how to go about that...i called Tmobile and they gave m steps on what to do and there was no so option for that....can some1 please help me in my situation...thanx once again....
    05-19-09 07:00 PM
    Maybe download spoof123? Doesn't block the call but u can call from any number u can think of....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 09:43 PM
    stop dating crazy chicks
    05-19-09 09:57 PM
    stop dating crazy chicks
    whahaahahahaahahaa... :}

PotBB

05-19-09 10:33 PM
    Too bad you're not on Verizon. Verizon added a new feature where you can block calls, emails, or texts from up to 10 entries.

*This is why I don't give out my number, pin, email, etc.... the PMs I got since changing my avatar proves it. Maybe I'll take it down....
    05-19-09 10:34 PM
    Too bad you're not on Verizon. Verizon added a new feature where you can block calls, emails, or texts from up to 10 entries.

*This is why I don't give out my number, pin, email, etc.... the PMs I got since changing my avatar proves it. Maybe I'll take it down....
    I'm guessing they aren't the same type of PM's as when you had the House avatar?
    05-19-09 10:42 PM

What creepers are messing with ya?

@michaelwpg: haha yeah. Though the House avatar fits her so much better!
    05-19-09 11:03 PM
    How do you do this? Do you have to call customer service?

05-20-09 03:28 AM
    Soo wish people would tell us why they need it blocking so urgent.

Mad stalker ex girlfriend ? :P

Just playing. Hope you sorted it.
    05-20-09 03:59 AM
    How do you do this? Do you have to call customer service?

Verizon allows me to block a total of 5 phone numbers by logging into My Verizon and going to the Verizon Safeguards followed by clicking on Spam Controls.
    05-20-09 04:10 AM
    stop dating crazy chicks
    lol...funny stuff
    05-20-09 05:26 AM
    thanx every1 lol i downloaded the berry blocker and it works pretty well i got to block the numb and it was just a person i didnt need calling me nemore lol but thanx once again crackberry again u came to the rescue
    05-20-09 08:18 AM
    Verizon allows me to block a total of 5 phone numbers by logging into My Verizon and going to the Verizon Safeguards followed by clicking on Spam Controls.
    Thanks for this! Crackberrians are life savers!
    05-20-09 11:12 PM
    I've been having a problem with the infamous number 301-429-5382 calling my Blackberry at all hours. Google the number for info on this problem. At any rate, I found an app from Antair that sends calls you want to block straight to voicemail. I can't post a link since this is my first post, but if you google Antair software you should be able to find it.

So far so good. The number shows on the received list but the phone doesn't ring. I have the trial version that will block calls 15 times before I have to purchase the full version for $49. it's a bit spendy, however if it does the trick it's worth it.
    07-05-09 02:49 PM
    I would call T-Mobile and ask them to block the number for you, they might offer the free service like VZW
    07-05-09 03:00 PM
    I've been having a problem with the infamous number 301-429-5382 calling my Blackberry at all hours. Google the number for info on this problem. At any rate, I found an app from Antair that sends calls you want to block straight to voicemail. I can't post a link since this is my first post, but if you google Antair software you should be able to find it.

So far so good. The number shows on the received list but the phone doesn't ring. I have the trial version that will block calls 15 times before I have to purchase the full version for $49. it's a bit spendy, however if it does the trick it's worth it.
    If it's a telemarketer, you could always add your number to the 'do not call' registry.
    07-05-09 06:15 PM

Try youmail.com

07-05-09 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD