So, my storm recently had an accident involving a toilet. after drying it worked fine, but the battery isnt lasting as long. I'm trying to decide between getting a 1600mAh seidio battery ($50) or the seidio 2600mAh battery plus the case (I've been wanted a case anyways) for $80. Anyone have some advice on which to get?
    09-28-09 08:35 PM
    Well this has been discussed before and even I had the same dilemma. And what I got as an answer is: the 2600 seido is nice for the extra mah over the standard but the battery door is crap. It has plastic tabs that easily break. And the 1600 mah from the various people I have discussed this said that there is no difference between the standard unit and the extended. Others say that the boost is negligible. So what I got and my conclusion is you can't go wrong with the standard battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 09:01 PM
    I bought some cheap batteries on ebay. Two batteries, spare battery charger, screen protector for like $20. Took a bit more than a week to ship from China. It seems like they perform just as well as the OEM standard battery.

09-29-09 03:19 AM
    Before you get a battery, may I recommend making sure your device is causing the power leak? Even though the device appears to be working normally, it may have an issue where there is an internal short in the device and therefore burning the battery faster.

09-29-09 06:58 AM
    Yea before purchasing a battery make sure the problem isn't the phone, try it out with a friends battery or something...
    09-29-09 07:03 AM
    Buy 2 standard batterys you can't go rong from that.

09-29-09 07:46 AM
    I'd stick with the standard OEM battery. If you get an extended one with a new phone back you'll have issues with cases that you may own or want to own in the future.
    09-29-09 08:00 AM
    I'd stick with the standard OEM battery. If you get an extended one with a new phone back you'll have issues with cases that you may own or want to own in the future.
    09-29-09 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD